Tuesday, August 7, 2007

uhoh

latest addiction:









furikuri? fooly cooly? furikuri. fooly cooly. idk. FLCL! i like ittttt.

i love eeeet.





this past week was a little weird. we had some mahina, then none, then a tad bit more, then tree assignments (you know how it is....) then some pastries, then none.

HAWGHHH. sounds. there are a bunch of wheels in my head; separate ones, actually. not just one, ok? like several turning and half-turning, contemplating goals. struggling on half the obligations of the week. so much to do that i need to get organized. the way i seriously need a hamper in my room. the way i need to fold the clothes in my drawer. the way i need to study more. the way i need to get my priorities in chek. a hamper for my clothes and my thoughts and my life.

HAHA LIFE.


HAHA EXAGGERATIONS.

HAHAHA!


anyway, im going to find a picture of my tree on hospital street, or at least make an effort to take a picture of its dangly foliage the next time im on "hospital street."





i need to charge my battery.

.

[-_-]----------------[]=

[+]

. .









check this PIE out. he's brand new and even-haired. what a PIE!

1 comment:

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

heheeh stereo. so cute. furikuri? just like keeping chivalry arive? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH oh yeah i figured as much because when i landed in cali I was like, "um, you didn't even text back meanface" but then i realized, hey you know what, she's getting that new computerphone thing with extra lights and surround sound and stuff. and yeah i'm honored to be included in a regular week. so unplanned and glorious it may just be better that way. i ammm hawaii. anywess, sorry i stole your hamroll. that was actually really really funny but i'll get you another one hahah wow i'm an idiot. i'm so sa-ha-ray!!! MANGSANDRA!!!!-this beat is! love is real! it is not! just in plagiarising good songs! wow we like to make fun of songs. k bye i ruv you like chivarry and reaves