Friday, August 31, 2007

BAHA



bahaha look at me, all INTO K's and stuff. a passing phase! a phassing pase!
not, not fooling. marriage material. jk.
who is that next to him, anyway? is that SAM-SOON?! KIM HEE-JIN?!

RIGHT, MAHINA?! THAT ONE, OK?!


--


so i get ready. im getting ready. i grab a bottle of perfume and aim it to spray onto my wrists, and 98% of the time it misses and sprays onto the palms of my hands. so i quickly dab it behind my ear and other random places i think it would be cool to be. 98%? 2 out of 100 sprays, it's smack dab where it should be. 2% success rate? that's how i know im still a kid.

did you know ladies get it on 100% of the time.

yes. still a child.



HEY HERE'S MY SCREENSHOT BAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

hahahah yeah that's samsoon in that photo she's so pretty. but HE! oh he is RAWR get ovaa hea! Get in da CAAA! hahahahah
jk jk ANYWESSS, yeah, i mean, graduation present from Mang Sunny? Bound to be one of the best things ever. No matter what! Oh I finally undderstand your Yum-O text now that I read the comment haha. She needs to stop. She's not even from New York.

Wave: My boxes got smears all over!

Sun: It's okay, it's just stardust!

ahahahah! hey, guess what?! I love you Mang glad your tree is doing well! Oh yeah ItsYours!