Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LIFE-RUINERRRRRRRRRRRR

i didnt wake up until the sun came. until the sun came. until the sun came, barging into my room, pounding through the thinness of my eye-lids. but i didnt wake up to stretch, give out a little morning yawn, and wipe the crap off my eyes. instead, i swear i stood straight up in bed, incoherent, knowing that i was late and would not be able to make it to work, aching inside with disappointment.

when my phone dies,
i die.
and so it died, and then i died.

this is especially blog-worthy because i've been trying my best and hardest to make this entire situation work. i even went to bed before midnight, which means something, cause i'm a serious owl at heart, babus. but my (stupid) sidekick3 finally failed me, and i dropped it one too many (dagnabbit) times. what's worse is that i couldnt even find a number to let someone with authority know what happened to me, why i didnt show up, why im so irresponsible, why im so sorry...



(i guess it was all part of an international plot to see me fail. i bet if i eat death via my nearest mcdonalds drive-thru that i'd feel better. i have so many enemies.)

ITRIEDITRIEDITRIED
so i checked my interface online.
i was searching my address book
for a number i never had
IDKWHYIDKWHYIDKWHY
but the phonebook didnt have the number
for that particular location.
i even googled that mess, googled it
so specifically, then again using broader terms.

so then i called another location to ask for the number and she got so pissed and said "MA'AM" really loud and mean, and i understood very well, cause i'd feel the same way. but i didnt want to keep her any longer to explain that the number wasnt in the phonebook LOLOLOL. (and i recognized her from the sound of her voice. she was a manager that i once trained)

SO I NEED A PHONE HA HA HA
A NEW ONE, A SMART ONE HA HA HA
but until then,
i will be accepting donations,
detail after the jump! (there is no jump)

1 comment:

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

OOOOOOOUUUUCH. stupid gameboy.
i hope they were cool about it.






:(


but good thing you're cooler than the situation itself.