Thursday, July 17, 2008

a post without pictures.

k, so this is pretty weaaaak again. just cause all I've had are words, and that sometimes sucks.

but this is beinng written from my phone, and it's just to give an update to my readers that tomorrow my life changes for the better! I'm done with the second job and I feel as though a huge weight's been lifted. I'm pretty salty that I took on that weight in the first place.

I admit that I was being an idiot. I got slightly distracted, but I feel that I'm on my way to regaining proper footing.

my-heena goes back today. ehrr, she left today. then she came back again. and then she left again. suckaaa. niiiiice.

and I probably won't have a chance to be writing a bunch of nonsense cause I'm trying my best to manage my time and energy better.

which is why I'm writing this out while I'm takin a crap.

joke's on you.

4 comments:

Joel said...

You know, i thought that this year was a just life changing for me, you have no idea how much. Attitude, outlook and just life in general changes. But yeah, i've forgotten how it's the same way for a lot of us. It seems just this year alone has just been drastic changes after another.

And that's why I'm typing this out on the Big island, while contemplating of taking a crap.

So jokes on you.

marquesoliverp said...

ya its called multitasking. trust me, i did online homework in the bathroom too ahahhahaha lmao.

im glad youre done with that other job of yours. you can finally sleep longer and hopefully better.

this reminds me of better days (by janet of course LOL).

I'm bout to change my vibe
Today the sun's gonna shine
Cause I made up my mind
That today will be the start of better days
Leavin old **** behind
And move on with my life
The blindfold's off my eyes
And now all I see for me is better days.

wooo hooo LOL. if it doesnt pertain i still like it lol

Desiree said...

"TG" you're done with that place. hahhahah. now you can do your nails! cheepono! i saw that it was a nice shade of pink. yay! now all i have to do is remove the crap from my nails....ew.






<3 super cr3w!!!!!

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

now i won't have to fight mrs. marisa the opressor. JUST KIDDING!
Now i on'y have to fight Steven.
JUST KIDDING AGAIN! nah but how wonderful! you are free free free to sleep past 3 in the morning! your intentions were good though.


sa rang he yo!

-Heen Way off Kahuapaani,
Halawa Heights.