Saturday, June 7, 2008

=w= COMPLETE

dag yo i finally completed my entire =w= collection. it feels pretty awesome cause i finally put my money where my mouth is. i mean i had all of these burned versions of things etc, but if you love something, you support it whole-heartedly. so along with the latest i got 2 of the old ones i refused to buy... one including maladroit, which i refused to purchase on principle. but my outlook changed and i've decided to give everything and everyone a third chance. anyway, i got the deluxerses of all that exists, and im a huge braggart right now. gagagaga im constantly eating my food then crapping it out, so this is as long-lasting as my money can get. i mean why work two jobs except to have things and be cool?
just kaaaaaying. aye when's gas gonna stop being a little punk and going all up on us, increasing the cost of food and flights and life?
cause i'm mad that i cant share landmarked moments with my most favorite people. im kinda mad that im missing part of my family and i just cant drop a couple hundos to see their smiling faces. im a little peeved i cant cruise to the eighth island to eat cinnamon bagels and be fat and go shopping at 11 at nite. or drive somewhere 'nearby' and not wake up for breakfast and miss a spinach omelette cause someone got to it first. or go to some beachbreak place and have some coffee cake. anyway, i wish i sent all of this love for someones grad, but i'm part failure and part broke--
oh whoa haha really quick, THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED feels like seven and a half different songs and hahaha im like aw man do i like this, yeah i do man. im beginning to love the changes in things and people and songs and things and myself. BUT YOU DONT LIKE IT, YOU LOVE IT.
anyway guys,
CONGRATULATIONS
KAHUAPA'ANI.
if i were there, my tears would flow like baby woader. id scream extra loud and make conor oberst masks that no one else would understand. but for myself, i'd wear a tim kasher one, cause we're buds, not exactly one in the same. i'd ask yo gramma to translate a chant into hawaiian and we'd probably get in trouble cause it's borderline inappropriate. and people love you, just not like i do. but you know this; it goes without saying.

oh man there's this song about heart songs omg heart songs.

2 comments:

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

hahah i love you kapena.
I know, it woulda been crazier than it already was if you were there.

there were some tight songs on maladroit though, like Keep Fishing and December. But I understand the idea of principle.

But Make Believe had Beverly Hills on it and that makes me want to barf a lot like barf stuff i ate from last week or something that I already pooped but its like eww gather the remnants from anywhere and just release this disgust somehow. But Perfect Situation is good.


anyways, we are trees amongst the moving cars.

Unknown said...

dun da rundun dun darun...dun darun dun dun darun run run run.... well if you didnt know already, that was the indiana jones theme sawng...ka-duh!!!!

"these are my heart songs...."
LOVE

RYNAN ALL THE WAY
jabba4life