Friday, October 12, 2007

choob


So uh, I guess if you weren't there, you wouldn't quite care. I mean, who's the first person you look for in a photograph? Yourself? Yourself. Yourself. Right. Unless you have some unspoken affinity towards Maui or the people in the following photographs, you probably would not be interested. With that said, here is us. Here is Maui. Here are the best of friends in Maui...

but if you'd like to hear something incredibly beautiful, press play and look away.

[►] "Scenic World"-- Beirut.

(Eek, I literally put this together in an hour or so. I mean, during an episode of Winter Sonata. HAHAHA)

1 comment:

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i FINALLY
got the laptop back and I went immediately to the youtube one and I watched it and cried and laughed and threw a few pillows and bags of bread at the wall.

Those sunrise photos and those candids were amazing.

That song is beautiful.. Jan soona's wedding song. I do believe
an hour worked just fine indeed.

Anywes, thanks for making that and making me miss you guys even more than i already do, haha but it was like a AHHH seee? I told you! Independent film director imaginationnnnnn k bye i love you
TTTHIIIIIIIIISSSS MUUUUCCCCH